We’re looking for an experienced engineer to help us build a high accuracy online fraud prevention service. Someone who has experience building fast systems and APIs.
You should have:
- Expert knowledge of Go (concurrency, crypto).
- Experience building scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience working with DynamoDB, RDS (Postgres/Aurora), Elastic Beanstalk, ElastiCache(Redis), and SQS.
- Experience working with logging/monitoring/tracing tools (CloudWatch, X-Ray, Zipkin etc).
- Familiarity with AWS-specific container solutions (ECS, EKS etc).
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Fluent English.
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Historical record of open-source contributions
Send answers to the below questions and a link to your GitHub/GitLab profile when you apply. Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).
- How have you contributed to open source (any kind counts i.e. bug report to OSS)?
- What is your preferred deployment strategy on AWS and why?