FingerprintJS empowers developers to solve online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company with a strong open-source culture.
Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (12.8K stars on GitHub).
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies.
Recently we raised $12M, backed by Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building React apps and server-side APIs.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL 🐘.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Good English.
- Backend: TypeScript, Node, Express.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Storybook.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+4) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below questions to js @ fingerprintjs.com:
- How would you represent a mathematical vector? Please provide a basic implementation that supports core operations (cross product, dot product etc).
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).